Great North Run 2024
Sunday 8th September - Join Team Ella for the Great North Run, we will be with you every step of the way from training to the big day!
Join Team Ella today!
- Great North Run
- Sunday 8th September 2023
- 13.1 miles from Newcastle to South Shields
This spectacular event is one you don't want to miss out on. The worlds biggest half marathon with all 13.1 miles lined with supporters cheering you on, it sure is a day to remember! Join Team Ella, fundraise for the Ella Dawson Foundation, help young adults with cancer get the support they need, raise awareness to young adult cancer, challenge yourself and have fun with us!
The GNR is for anyone, whether you are a beginner to running or a seasoned runner we're here to support you every step of the way, from training to the big celebrations once you cross the finish line.
"Great North Run is famous for its inclusive atmosphere, unbeatable on-route entertainment and warm Geordie welcome, not to mention the millions raised each year for worthy causes. From the rush of the Red Arrows flying overhead to the oggy-oggy-oggy chants, Great North Run magic can be hard to understand – until you’ve experienced it for yourself on the Newcastle to South Shields route."
We are delighted to have 10 charity places this year running for #TeamElla! Over the last two years we have cheered over 25 runners over the finish line of what has always been such an amazing day!
Registration Fee: £50
Fundraising Target: £200-300
How do I sign up?
- Sign Up to take one of Charity Places by clicking here
- Receive an email from email@example.com with a link to REGISTER with Great Run
- Once registered, Great Run will send important information about the date, and post your running number nearer the time.
- We will add you to #TeamElla Facebook Page to keep up to date with training, and fundraising tips!